History & Mission
Snuck Farm is named for Boyd “Snuck” Fugal who along with his wife Venice, cultivated the land where the farm and greenhouses are now located. The farm was first settled by the Fugal family in the late 1800’s and was acquired by Boyd in 1945.
THE FARM HAS BEEN REVITALIZED IN ORDER TO PRESERVE A PIECE OF THE FUGAL HISTORY AND WILL SERVE AS A WAY TO GIVE BACK TO THE COMMUNITY.
Hydroponic and organic farming methods were chosen to take full advantage of the limited acreage left on the family farm and for its low environmental impact.
The mission of Snuck Farm is to be a force for good in our community.
[ 1 ]
Produce the freshest, highest quality food in the local marketplace.
[ 2 ]
Teach industrious ideas about life and food while promoting sustainable, community-based food production that benefits us all.